Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drafting & organize the elements of the research paper, review paper
- Research mentoring at all stages of Research & Publications – Rewriting, Translating ideas, copyediting, formatting or plagiarism check
- Writing research articles for reputed journals indexed in databases such as SCOPUS, Web of Science (ESCI, SCIE, SSCI & AHCI), and PubMed Indexed Journals.
- Excellent writing and grammatical skills.
- Ability to present complex data in clear, concise text.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work independently.
Education and Experience:
- Are you Ph.D. or M. Tech candidate with excellent writing and content development skills? If yes, you are the perfect fit for this full-time work opportunity. We are looking for a candidate who can collaborate with other team members and research consultants to produce quality content for our organization. This is an ideal opportunity for someone passionate about using their writing and developing skills.
- By joining our team, you have the opportunity to work on projects that will help you grow professionally and gain new insights into research. You will also have the opportunity to collaborate with experienced industry professionals and use your skills to create innovative solutions. Therefore, this is the perfect job opportunity if you are up to the challenge!
- Academic and technical content writers from Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM), Arts & Humanities, Business and Management, and Medical Science are welcome to join our team. Candidates must review, write, and edit scientific and academic content related to journal manuscripts suitable for publication in Scopus and Web of Science (ESCI, SCIE, SSCI & AHCI) Indexed journals.
Send your updated CV to [email protected]